© Raymond L. Abeyta 2016.
“Welcome to the Texas School of Taichi and Healing.”
Sept.4th to Sept. 25th, 2019, Wednesdays 5:30pm – 6:30pm
“Moving Mediation”. Experience Qigong and TaiChi in this introductory workshop, each week we will learn a different aspect of how to gain balance in body and mind. Register by calling 575-439-3842, or by email: email@example.com or visit the website: http://nmsua.edu/continuing-ed/register/
Class fee is $40.00 for the entire course.
- from 5:15 to 6:15 pm (Mondays)
- Location: 575dance, 1513 10th Street, Alamogordo
- tuition: $40.00/month, no refunds for missed classes
- no experience necessary
- contact us for more info
BEGINNER’S CLASS still accepting new students, Tuesdays 1 – 2pm
- from 1 to 2 pm (Tuesdays)
- Location: The Tunnel Stop Gallery,Hwy 82, High Rolls, NM 88325
- tuition: $10/ class
Ray emphasizes ALL aspects of this art, the martial, healing and body mechanics to improve balance.
You can use the martial aspect for self-defence. He will guide you onto a path of self-healing through practice as well as showing you how to improve your balance in body and mind.